Saturday, June 21, 2008

Messing around with the camera

So this morning Steve got the camera out and was taking crazy pictures. I made him delete a few but I thought I'd add a few on here, (the ones that I approved of).
Spencer got in our shower today and then played in the bath afterwards. He's so cute, I know I'm bias, well actually I didn't think it was too cute yesterday when he had the runs and pooped on the kitchen floor.
Steve is pretty proud of his falling off toe nails. He took this picture of the worst one of the two. Spencer calls it Daddies blue toe!
Steve said I should get some pics of my pregnant belly so here are some of the wonderful pictures they took. Steve took the first one and Maddie took the other two.

4 comments:

Miranda said...

I love it that Steve took pictures I don't even know if Chris knows how to work the camera! You really look so good!

Kluane said...

You look cute Zoe!! I can't believe you'll only have two months left soon. I'm getting jelous, with another month and a half to go after you.

Trisha said...

I'm sure steve took some dumb pictures so erase them all. But he is right in the fact that you had to put pictures of you on there. You are still so tiny. You are almost done though. Just think by the time I get home you could be close to delivering

Zoe said...

I don't feel too cute or small! Only 10 more weeks to go though, I'm so excited! I'm hoping for maybe 8 weeks though, we'll see. Oh and about Steve taking pictures, most of the ones he takes aren't ones I would share with anyone, he thinks it's funny but I make him delete them straight away!