Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What is with this weather?

Okay I'm getting a bit sick of this weather now! I know Idaho is windy but it's almost the middle of June and it's still cold, mostly due to all the wind. I shouldn't really complain just because I know when it gets really hot I'll be wishing it was cooler but at least then my kids could play outside and we could do some fun activities and not be stuck inside all the time.

We've had 2 park days now and both times the wind has been crazy so there hasn't been the best turn outs. Tomorrow we're meant to have a BBQ for enrichment but I think we'll be moving that to the church. I was talking to the kids today about the wind and Maddie was asking me why Jesus was making it so windy, then Sydney said that Jesus was just blowing really hard, that's why it was so windy, it was so cute! Oh well, hopefully next week will be better and we can really start our summer holidays and activities, that would be nice!

4 comments:

Mosers said...

Here, Here, I jabbered so long today, that's all I need to say! Ta, Ta

Renee' P said...

Amen to that!
I live in Spokane and it's been cold, cold! NOt enough good park days for play groups!

The Staker Family said...

You should have waited another day, with the snow now we really have something to complain about.

Layton Mom said...

Stupid weather! I would love to have summer, the weatherman predicts it for next week so here's hoping.