Monday, July 21, 2008

Hair cuts

Today the girls and I went to get our hair cut. One of the new girls in our ward, Jessica cuts hair so we all went round the corner to her house for our new hair doo's. Maddie has been really excited to get her hair cut but kept changing her mind on whether to keep it long or to cut it short. Last night before bed she had decided to keep it long but then this morning she said short again. I said she should try a medium length so that's what we went with and I think it looks so cute! I do love long hair but she needed a good cut. Syd just got a trim, she wants hair like Rapunzel so we're trying to grow it out. I just got my layers cut in again, I needed that bad as it's been a while since I got my hair cut. Anyway here's the before and after of Maddie. She had to keep her hair so she has it in a little baggie. Once Syd saw Maddie do that she had to do the same but she had hardly any hair so she decided to collect mine too, she's so funny.















6 comments:

The Staker Family said...

Maddie's hair looks so cute. How much did Jessica charge you guys?

Layton Mom said...

That is such a cute cut for her.

Mosers said...

I love it...by the way, Kaylan and I went for haircuts today too... I had layers put in too because those prenatal's were giving me a mop top. And Kay refused to have hers trimmed. I wanted to A line it.. but no, she wants long hair too!

Jessica said...

Cute Maddie! I love that length on her. It was a good choice.

Miranda said...

Tell Maddie it turned out so cute! She looks ready to start a new year at school! We are excited to see all you this weekend!

dresselfamily.blogspot.com said...

zoe, it's sooo cute!!! she is adorable. Umh, where are the pics of your new hair? we wanna see those too! :)