Thursday, July 3, 2008

Madison and Sydney's t-ball



I can't believe t-ball is already over, it went by so fast (I'm not complaining about that though). I was glad that I didn't coach this year, it was just nice to sit and watch in the shade! The girls had so much fun playing with their friends, Spencer wishes he could have played too though.

Madison played really well, she's pretty fast running the bases and is getting better at hitting. It was funny to watch her games and then go and watch Syd's team, what a difference! Sydney was hilarious to watch. I didn't think she wanted to play this year but she said she did so we got her on a team. She did way better than last year but still wasn't too excited when she had to play out field. She was a really good distraction player though. When she was on a base she would talk to the kids that would get to her base and distract them while their team mate hit the ball. I think her team got a few kids out with that great tactic.

All in all it was great, we loved watching both teams, especially Syd's team because they just made us all laugh. Maddie's team was 6-7 year olds and Syd's was 4-5 year olds but they had five 3 year olds on their team so it made it even funnier, they were GREAT! Thanks to the girls coaches, they loved it and I was glad I didn't have to be out there in the heat. Now we're getting ready for our next summer sport, swimming! I was going to only have the girls swim but Spencer really wants to aswell so I gave in and I'm going to do the mommy and me class with him. Everyone will get to see me in all my hugeness, how lovely for them. My sister in law Steph did say she would take him when she's not working so I'm hoping that will be most of the time. He'll love it though and I'd rather be in the pool with him than chasing him around as he tries to get into the pool. Swimming here we come!!!

0 comments: