Monday, July 7, 2008

I LOVE YOU ZOE!!!



I should start by saying that this is Steve. I managed to break into Zoe's account. While I was in here, I thought I would put a quick post on here and let everyone know how much I love Zoe. I truly am grateful that I am married to her. I feel like I am becoming a better person everyday because of her love and support for me. I know I am not the easiest person to have to be stuck with for the rest of eternity, but I appreciate her putting up with me. Before I got married, I knew one of the things I wanted most in my future wife was someone that would help me get to the celestial kingdom. Even if they had to drag me there kicking and screaming. I know that Zoe is that person. She will never let me fail.

Zoe, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH. Thank you for being my wife.

P.S. Below are some of my favorite pictures of Zoe. I think she looks smokin' HOT in them.





8 comments:

Jessica said...

I think that is the greatest post I've ever read!

Mosers said...

That is so sweet Steve, you should talk to my hubby, I've been trying to get him to put a blog post up forever. P.S. you can add yourself as a contributor to this blog by going to customize, then to permissions and at the top it has her name, just add another contributor in and then each post will say posted by zoe or posted by Steve!

Nancy said...

I agree...Zoe you are awsome! You have a great family!! We love you guys xxx

Carol said...

What a totally lovely thing to do.

Any husband that would do this probably wouldn't need to be dragged kicking and screaming to the Celestial Kingdom.

Trisha said...

Alright what did you do? You must be in big trouble and I mean BIG in order for you to do this.

Zoe said...

Actually he wasn't in trouble at all. When I woke up this morning and went to look at our blog I was quite surprised when I saw he had written on here. I'm just lucky I guess, he's a great husband!

Trisha said...

Well I'm glad he wasn't in trouble. I'm just surprised that's all as I'm sure you were. Your both pretty lucky.

Floyd Family said...

Zoe your hasband is so sweet to do that. Your blog is really cute! I love to see what people are up to in thier daily lives!