Sunday, May 4, 2008

My poor son!





MY POOR FACE!






Yesterday the kids were playing outside while I was at the store and I came home to my poor little son looking like this! He had fallen on the wooden stairs outside and had hit his head and bashed his nose to pieces, he looked like a clown at first, well he probably still does bless him. Anyway I took some pictures this morning before church, he would look so handsome without his lovely scrapes but oh well! Anyway life is good and I guess with summer round the corner this is probably just the beginning of all the cuts and scrapes they'll get in the next few months!

7 comments:

Carol said...

Oh bless him!! Hope it heals quickly!

Layton Mom said...

Poor llttle guy! Oh the joy of having boys!

Miranda said...

I saw him at church and was wondering.... J/K I take pictures of cuts too!

Nat said...

He's in my sons' nursery class; he was all sorts of proud of his wounds and telling the teachers all about it!

Cali and Travis said...

YIKES!

Mary said...

Hi Zoe! I love your blog. I will check it often! Follow the link on my name and you can get to my blog. Take care! Mary Bobo Johanson

Renee' P said...

Oooo! That's a good owie! So sorry! Hope it heals alright.