Thursday, May 22, 2008

Syd's Preschool Graduation!


























It was Syd's last day of school today so I went at the end to watch while they had they're little graduation. They had made little hats and they got diplomas so it was really cute. We took a couple of pictures with her friends so she could remember everyone.

Syd has always had a crazy smile, she used to kind of tuck her lips under and now its turned into another crazy smile, I don't know how to describe it though. She's so funny!

(Thanks Heidi for the other pics seen as though I was there late, good job me, so thanks!)

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Gosh she is getting so old! She looks so proud!When the baby gets here it will only be Spencer home all the time! What will you do with yourself?

Zoe said...

I will enjoy it!!!

The Staker Family said...

That is so cute, do you think they will do a Kindergarten graduation? I haven't heard anything about it. Oh well, they are having their end of the year party on Tuesday while we are at t-ball practice. They are going to walk to Iona Park and have a sack lunch and play. Should be fun, but I'm kind of sad I can't be there and take pictures. Maybe I will send my camera with Natalie Taylor, she is going.

Jodi said...

Yahoo for Sydney! She is so smart. I can tell she loves school and always has lots of ideas from preschool. She taught us Criss-cross applesauce, which apparently she learned in pre-school. What a cutie!