Monday, May 5, 2008

Oh my GOODNESS!

I know I said that I'm sure Spencer hurting his nose was the beginning to the injuries this summer but I didn't think another one would happen so fast. Tonight he decided to nose plant off the stool in the kitchen and this was the result. Not a very nice picture I know but this is what I saw when I walked in the kitchen. He kept saying, "this is not good". I'm sure his nose is probably broken by now after these two last events and a few weeks ago getting bashed with the swings twice. BOYS, it must be a boy thing!

6 comments:

Renee' P said...

Oh, the poor thing. I just got this post while I just read your previous posts. So we were on at the same time. LOL. Hope his nose heals. It looks like it hurts!

Miranda said...

Time to pull out the bubble wrap and pad him each day! Ouch, what a tough kid!

Mosers said...

:) I can totally relate to this! Boys just get hurt so easily.. If they can't see it it doesn't exist; like a forehead, a nose, the back of their head! I'm so sorry.. Break out the tylenol hun! Call if you need anything/ a babysitter for an evening! ta ta

Carol said...

Oh my goodness, I hope it's not just a boy thing cos I am not prepared for that amount of blood. Hope he's accident free for a little while now!

The Staker Family said...

WOW, poor Spencer! I hope it is just a boy thing, I think I would freak out!

Layton Mom said...

I am with Miranda. Bubble wrap may be the only option.