Friday, May 30, 2008

Look world, I can PEE!

Yesterday we were out a lot with t-ball practices and soccer practice so I was worried how Spencer would do with going to the bathroom so he had a pull up on all day! After our first practise I was sure he had peed in his pull up but when I checked he was dry so I was so impressed. Our little cousin Whitney told me she had found him with his pants and pull up off going potty outside so I laughed! At least he was going potty.

After that practice Spencer and I went on a date to his favourite place, McDonald's. The girls had both gone to their friends house for a couple of hours so we had a fun time together. When we got home he was playing outside and was showing me all his tricks on the swing set. It was nice just having some time just the 2 of us because now it's summer that won't happen very often.

So, we went to our second t-ball practice and after that we rushed home to get ready for soccer practice. The girls got ready and had a cookie and some milk. Maddies friend was with us so I told them all they needed to go to the bathroom before we left. Next thing I know Spencer had disappeared outside in the back garden so after getting everything ready I went to get him so he could go potty too but there was no need! This is how I found him.

He had taken himself to the bathroom, OUTSIDE again for the whole world to see! What a nutter, it made me laugh so I had to take pictures but modest ones this time. I haven't tried to teach him the whole standing up going potty thing so it was funny to watch him trying to hold himself to pee. These moments really are great and remind me again how lucky I am to be a Mom.

3 comments:

Mosers said...

That is so adorable! What are you going to do when winter comes? :)

Yvonne said...

That is hilarious! It's like you've house-trained a dog without meaning to, only Spencer doesn't scratch at the door to go out, he just takes himself out.

Trisha said...

I'm loving this I cant wait to come home and see Kaylie try to copy spencer.