Monday, May 19, 2008

Nice and round!

Maddie took this picture of me on Saturday, she loves using the camera. I'm not a fan of getting pregnant pictures taken but seen as though Maddie took it I thought I'd add it on here, plus then my family can see me in all me bigness! I actually really don't care about getting big when I'm pregnant, it's just the getting smaller again afterwards but it's all worth it! Only just over 3 months to go now, YEAH!


(Note me lovely tan line from my watch, pretty impressive after only being in the sun a few times).

2 comments:

Mosers said...

Here, Here, my lumps growing too!I can say I am officially down to "nothing" to wear now. You look good pregnant! Thanks for driving today, I've come down with a nasty chest cold and feel like I've been hit by 2 semi's!

Cali and Travis said...

At least you're a cute pregnant lady.