Friday, May 9, 2008

What a great deal!

So I just got back from Albertsons and I'm sooo excited with the great deals I got! They already had a good sale but after using some coupons, instead of paying $175 I only had to pay $40, what a fantastic deal!!! My receipt was HUGE and the kids ran around like nutters but it was all worth saving that much money.

For that amazing price I got 20 boxes of cereal, 10 boxes of fruit snacks, 10 boxes of granola bars, 10 boxes of fruit roll ups and 4 bags of cookies, not bad! The only bad thing was when I got out to the car the receipt blew away so I had to chase it around the parking lot which wasn't too much fun and after I finally got it I wondered whether it was really worth it as my belly was aching.

Anyway I've been trying really hard with my food storage this year so deals like these are fantastic.

2 comments:

Nat said...

Good for you for hitting the deals! I need to get my lazy butt going on food storage again-we were doing okay for a while, but I've slacked off recently.

P.S.-You were asking how much longer I have until the baby comes, and actually I'm getting induced tomorrow morning (Mother's Day)!! Can't wait!

Mary said...

Amazing!! I love good deals!